X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

My Time To Shine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

My Time To Shine Empty
PostSubject: My Time To Shine   My Time To Shine EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:28 am

--The Sound Of Truth by As I Lay Dying plays as Maverick walks down the ramp and jumps into the ring. He scans the place a little then speaks.--

Maverick:Well, it looks like tonight i'm in a special match tonight against Clevland Griffin for the Torture Championship. Apparrently it's going to be a surprise to everyone, including myself. No one knows what match it will be, all I know is I'm going to win it. I won't be stopped, I will be the first ever Torture Champion. Clevland, I don't know who you are, and I don't prefferably care either, all I know is I'm going to beat you. Whether it be a First Blood Match, or a Steel Cage Match, I'm going to beat you in it. Why, you may ask, became I'm The Next Big Thing, and it's my time to shine.
Back to top Go down
Clevland Griffin

My Time To Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Time To Shine   My Time To Shine EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:52 am

--Click Click Boom by Saliva plays as Clevland walks sown to the ramp--

Clevland: Oh Mav if i may call you that

Maverick: No you may not you don't deserve to call me Mav

Clevland: Well i'm going to call you that anyway so as i was saying as a Future Legend it is my destiny to hold every single championship starting with the tourture championship

--Crowd has mixed emotions--

Clevland: now come on Mav you and me both know that The Powerfist the 5 time 5 time 5 time All American American is the true leader and the true champion

--Clevland walks to the ring up the steps and over the ropes--

Clevland: I don't give a damn if our match is a first blood match or steel cage match, hell i don't care if it's an ambulance match all i care for is the tourture championship

--Clevland turns to crowd as he continues--

Clevland: specking of the tourture title belt i have just finished making a new torture night belt

--the crowd goes wild--

Clevland: SHut up you people make me sick anyway i'm not going to show you my new creation until after I win our match

--Crowd boos as Clevland turns back around to Maverick--

Clevland: Mav you say you don't know who i am well you along with these pathetic excuse of fans will know who i am after our match
Back to top Go down
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

My Time To Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Time To Shine   My Time To Shine EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:56 am

clev your lucky i can edit this thing. stop beating people down when there is a match afterwards. thats a bad idea
Back to top Go down
Clevland Griffin

My Time To Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Time To Shine   My Time To Shine EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:57 am

l o l it doesnt matter i know who wins in our match
Back to top Go down
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

My Time To Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Time To Shine   My Time To Shine EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:01 am

--Maverick looks at Clevland Griffin, and Clevland turns his eyes away. Maverick puts the microphone up to his mouth and speaks again.--

Maverick:I told you, no one calls me Mav. That's disrespectful. You call me by my full name or I will kill you before this match even gets started tonight! You will never be a future legend anyway. Wanna know why? I'm in your way! That's why. Guess no one will see your little belt now. Go ahead and discribe it for us "Powerfist". Is it pink? Does it have little barbie stickers on it?

--Crowd laughs then chants Maverick.--

Maverick:Might as well show everyone now your little belt, because your not winning tonight. Good thing too, if you unveiled that thing and it was the title belt from now on, no one would want to be champion. You are right on one thing though. We will know who you are after our match. You will be the guy who got beat to make Maverick the Torture Champion.
Back to top Go down
Clevland Griffin

My Time To Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Time To Shine   My Time To Shine EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:02 am

--Clevland Griffin smile and laugh quietly--

Clevland:Oh Mav

Maverick:I Said call me by my full

Clevland:SHUT UP! I don't give a damn what you said and as far as my custom made title belt well like i said i'm not going to show you it until after i win

--Crowd boos as a person comes down to the ring with a breifcase and hands it to Clevland--

Clevland:Now Mav in this breifcase is a special surprise should i open now hmmmm no like my custom belt i will save this for after i beat you

--crowd boos--

Clevland:and as a member of the famous Somaon family i will prove that i am greater than you these fans and everyone and anyone who dares to challenge the powerfist because i am the best there is the best there wait that's not right oh yeah because to be the man you got to wait that's not it either wait now i got it DYNOMIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!

--Clevland drops the mic and gets out of the ring as Click Click Boom by saliva plays--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Time To Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Time To Shine   My Time To Shine Empty

Back to top Go down

My Time To Shine
Page 1 of 1