X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

I'm calling you out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
under cover brother

under cover brother

I'm calling you out! Empty
PostSubject: I'm calling you out!   I'm calling you out! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:02 am

--UCB comes out to the ring while the fans cheer for him and he grabs a mic.--

UCB: "Cut the music! Well like I've told ya'll earlier I am out here to make an impact. I want to be the Torture Champion! I want to make my impact by facing a man who got their shot, so Clevland Griffin come on out here."

--Nobody comes out and UCB looks mad.--

UCB: "Well well well, Clevland if you aren't going to come out here, then I guess you don't mind me talking about you. So ladies and gentleman, Clevland didn't deserve that shot. I will make more of an impact than he will ever make, EVER! He is a one-time to shine wrestler. I can beat him any day of the week. I can destroy him!"

--Finally Clevland comes out and is staring down UCB and Clevland looks mad.--
Back to top Go down
Clevland Griffin

PostSubject: Re: I'm calling you out!   I'm calling you out! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 am

--Clevland walks to the ring with a mic and the VIS pass around his neck--

Clevland:first of all who the hell are you to say i do'nt dserve another shot at that title as a matter of fact i should beat you down just for saying my name and calling me out

--Crowd burst into you suck chants--
Clevland:UCB do you see what i have around my neck it is a masterpeice and speaking of masterpeices i now introduce to you the real Torture Night Championship belt
--Why So Serious comes down to the ring with a breifcase shaped like a belt and handed it to Clevland--
Clevland:Yes Mav has the repleca belt and i have the new one
--Crowd boos as Clevland opens up the breifcase and picks the title up--
Clevland:This is what a real title looks like
--Clevland raises the title above his head with a smirk on hs face--
I'm calling you out! K-1_Belt_8
Clevland:now this is a real title
clevland puts the title on his shoulder
Clevland:Oh and UCB tonight it's gunna be you vs not me but my new partner in crime Why So Serious or as i like to call him WSS
Clevland gives the mic to WSS
WSS:(in a creepy voice)HA HAH HA UCB you look a little bitter hmmmm HHHHAHAHAH WHY SO SERIOUS
--WSS gives the mic ck to Clevland--
Clevland:Oh and UCB i forgot to say i will be the Special referee
--Clevland drops the mic and him and WSS leave the ring as Click Click Boom by Saliva plays--
Back to top Go down
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

PostSubject: Re: I'm calling you out!   I'm calling you out! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:54 am

--Before Clevland Griffin and Why So Serious go into the back Maverick comes out. He has the Torture Championship loose around his arm. He looks at his belt then looks at Clevland Griffins and speaks.--

Maverick:Alright cupcake listen up. I think it's histarical that just because you didn't beat me last week, that you had to create your 'own belt'. Which by the way looks good, sept for the fact that you have glitter to add that sparkle effect, and I see that barbie sticker on the back!

Crowd laughs, and Maverick walks closer.

Maverick:I like the thought though. Too bad though, you can't just make your own title. If you want to see my belt though I can allow it. There's a catch though, first you have to kiss my ass. Then you can touch the belt.

Crowd laughs and Clevland Griffin and Why So Serious get annoyed. Why So Serious then gets in Maverick's face incoheritly babbling.

Maverick:Who the hell is this guy?

UCB:I think its name is Why So Serious.

Maverick:Seriously?

UCB:Yep.

Maverick:Like what Joker says?

UCB:Uh huh.

Maverick:Hahahahahahahaha! Alright then.

--Maverick mocks Why So Serious by doing Joker impersinations. The Crowd, and UCB laugh.--

Maverick:Anyways back to business. I know you think you are a 'real champion', but you aren't, and never will be. Woah! Now that I'm close to that thing it looks pretty nice. Can I see it?

--Clevland, impressed with himself hands Maverick the belt to see.--

Maverick:As I thought.

--Maverick rips the belt in half.--

Maverick:You used that cheep stuff didn't you?

--Clevland is furious and attempts to attack Maverick but Maverick ducks and Clevland goes flying out of the ring towards the announce table. Maverick and UCB walk up the ramp and looks towards the ring as Why So Serious looks up towards them angrily.--

Maverick:Oh, one more thing. Da na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!

--Crowd laughs as Maverick and UCB head into the back.--
Back to top Go down
Clevland Griffin

PostSubject: Re: I'm calling you out!   I'm calling you out! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:40 am

--Clevland has a furious exspresion then begins to laugh and before Maverick and UCB go backstage Clevland begins to speak--

Clevland:Oh Mav do you think i'm that stupid to bring the real belt here that was a repleca you idiot

--Why So Serious laughs as the crowd boos--

Clevland:you know Mav just because i feel sorry for you you can be the second special referee but on one condition you don't touch me and i don't touch you and you can't touch WSS and i won't touch UCB
Back to top Go down
under cover brother

under cover brother

PostSubject: Re: I'm calling you out!   I'm calling you out! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:29 am

--UCB grabs a mic.--

UCB: "Clevland, I have respect for you. You are a very talented wrestler. I love watching your matches because you are very exciting and very unique."

--The fans boo at UCB's complements.--

UCB: "However, you are a scared little girl. THATS RIGHT...A LITTLE GIRL!"

--The fans cheer at the words from UCB.--

UCB: "You don't hide behind your so called 'apprentence'. NO! You must fight like a man, fight your own battles. Trust me, I have had experience when I hid behind my partner's back, however it didn't turn well for me. I was knocked out cold for a week, he turned on me, and I wasn't battle-ready. So I want you next week, one on one and I will have Mav in my corner. NO, he will be the guest referee."

--The fans cheer at this announcement.--

UCB: "As for you Why So Serious, you better be serious. I am looking to give you a beating like you've never had one before, so go into the back and put your joker make-up on and come out here."

--The fans love this and they start chanting in a Joker tone "WHY SO SERIOUS???"--
Back to top Go down
Clevland Griffin

PostSubject: Re: I'm calling you out!   I'm calling you out! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:15 am

Clevland:No that will not happen boy but how bout this since you and Mav are all buddy buddy you two will face Why So Serious and my second minion Phenom13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm calling you out!   I'm calling you out! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm calling you out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Effect-Wrestling :: Role Plays :: Torture Night Role Plays-
Jump to: