X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Gm is loving his job.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Eric
Admin
GM Eric

Gm is loving his job. Empty
PostSubject: Gm is loving his job.   Gm is loving his job. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:32 am

--"Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold begins playing as Eric, the GM walks down the ramp with a mic. and a smirk on his face. He rolls into the ring and then begins talking.--
Eric: "I love my job! Being the General Manager, I mean I can do what I want when I want and no one can tell me otherwise."
Zach: "He is right, but that doesn't mean he will he's good at getting the job done."
Eric: "Last weeks main event, I was doing all the work. Beating everyone to a pulp, but Jason Mansonwon by getting a cheap shot. So now at the pay-per-view it will be Eric vs. Jason Manson for the "Suffering" championship. So I know I will win that match with no problem I will be having Jason in matches both nights, but I will not be fighting. I know you fans are sad that you don't get to see your favorite fighter fight but I need to guarantee my victory."
--The crowd boos.--
Zach: "Maybe he is scared, I mean Jason did win fair and square. Maybe he doesn't think he can win, so he has to do what he is doing now...what a pathetic excuse for a GM."
Creg: "Well said, but I am glad I didn't say that so I guess you won't be here next week."
Zach: "I will just go to the better show X-Hibition."
Eric: "Now as much as I hate leaving you guys I have to go and get ready, for more important things."
--The crowd applauds.--

(JM reply)
Back to top Go down
Jason Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Gm is loving his job.   Gm is loving his job. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:40 am

Eric. JM's gonna' cash in his Title Shot, from the Battlers Brawl, so you needn't make that match, unless we use another storyline, where, he cashes it in before, wins, then you win it back in the title match?
Back to top Go down
GM Eric
Admin
GM Eric

PostSubject: Re: Gm is loving his job.   Gm is loving his job. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:14 am

ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm is loving his job.   Gm is loving his job. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gm is loving his job.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Effect-Wrestling :: Role Plays :: Torture Night Role Plays-
Jump to: