X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Vector Xsmears Torture Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM WBE
Admin
GM WBE

Vector Xsmears Torture Night Empty
PostSubject: Vector Xsmears Torture Night   Vector Xsmears Torture Night EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:12 am

--The scene cuts to show the arena. A few seconds go by, and “It Falls Apart” from Thousand Foot Krutch begins to play throughout the arena. Vector X’s image appears across the titantron.--
Vector X: “Hello, fans of X-Hibition. It’s time for a special smear Torture Night segment. In this segment, I will be interviewing random people on the streets, asking them questions about Torture Night.”
--The titantron screen cuts to show Vector X walking up to a random old guy on the streets. The old guy acknowledge Vector.--
Vector: “Hey, sir. Do you think Eric Thompson is a good General Manager?”
Guy: “Sorry, but who is Eric Thompson?”
Vector X: “He is a wrestling General Manager of the show “Torture Night”.
Guy: “Sorry, but I only watch X-Hibition.”
--The scene fades to another scene showing Vector talking to two ladies.--
Vector: “So, ladies, would you want your children watching something called Torture Night.”
Lady: “Definitely not. I wouldn’t even watch that. What kind of human being would even want to watch that?”
Vector: “Thank you for your time.”
--The scene fades to another scene, showing Vector X talking to a gay guy.--
Vector: “So, sir, what is the first thing that comes to mind when I say the words “Torture Night”.
Guy Gay: “Ooh! It sounds sexy.”
Vector X: “Ok…. What if I say it involved fights between two men who torture each other”
Gay Guy: “Where do I sign up”
--The scene cuts to show Vector on the screen again.--
Vector: “Alright, guys. That is it. It’s been proven that the fans of the world could care less about Torture Night, and with that news…”

(Eric Reply
Back to top Go down
https://xeffect.rpg-board.net
GM WBE
Admin
GM WBE

Vector Xsmears Torture Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vector Xsmears Torture Night   Vector Xsmears Torture Night EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:35 am

--“Aftlerlife” by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play. Couple of seconds go by, the titantron goes static then comes back on and Vector X comes back on. It cuts in half, GM Eric appears on the other side.--
Eric: “NOW. Now. You are only making yourself look bad.. I mean you’re a man wearing a mask hiding behind a screen.”
--Eric turns and looks at Vector X.--
Eric: "Its really pathetic how you scared everyone you interviewed.. Show the clip.
ip.--It shows a miniature man looking exactly like Vector X. He is screaming at everyone.--
Mini V: “Hey, Sir! Do you think Eric Thompson is a good General Manager!?!”
--The man starts backing away as he has a scared look on his face.--
Guy: “N..No, who is Eric Thompson”
--Mini V head butts the guy in the stomach, Then he runs toward the arena he opens the doors. He walks toward the ring firing everyone he sees.--
Eric: “How mean. Just to try and be better then Torture Night you go that far. You’re worthless excuse for a Gm.”
--”Dora The Explorer” begins to play as Mini V runs down the ramp. He falls face first then gets up and walks up the steps and waits quietly.--
Eric: “Time to make a point.”
-- “Afterlife” plays again Eric walks down the ramp this time, he rolls in the ring. He grabs a mic.--
Eric: “Now this is my point.--
--He kicks Mini V in the stomach then hit’s a Legendary Beastin-Slam on Mini V, then picks him up and throws him out of the ring. He picks his mic. back up.--
Eric: “That was my point well made I think, and Vector if I ever see you I will do the same to you!”

(Ok.. I am an idiot Eric posted this. This is Eric typing, I forgot to log out of WBE...yeah)
Back to top Go down
https://xeffect.rpg-board.net

Vector Xsmears Torture Night
Page 1 of 1