X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Maverick is here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

Maverick is here Empty
PostSubject: Maverick is here   Maverick is here EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:11 am

--A video plays on the titantron with a uknown figure on it. The video shows clips of the figure doing top rope moves and acknoledging fans and using his finisher. The video then says, "Are You Ready For Greatness? The arena then goes black and the video then starts a countdown. The countdown reaches zero and the arena can see the figure from the video on the ramp. The figure speaks.--

The Figure:Alright I know what you are thinking. You are thinking, "Who is this guy? Why is he here?" With that I must answer with this. I'm what hasn't happened yet. I'm going to be known all over the world someday, but today I come to you just as a kid looking for his first big shot at just that. I don't want to introduce myself right now but I want you all to know I'm going to show you the most amazing stuff you will ever get the pleasure to see. I'm going to be everything you want to see. Prepare yourself because later today you will witness excelence in motion.

--The figure leaves the ramp and heads to the back.--
Back to top Go down

Maverick is here
Page 1 of 1